SPF or Sun Protection Factor usually relates to sunscreen. It measures how effective a sunscreen is in preventing your skin from burning. UPF or UV Protection Factor measures how effectively a fabric is in preventing UV rays (both UVA and UVB rays) from reaching your skin. The tighter the fabric weave, the more effective it is in preventing UV rays from getting to your skin.
The answer YES. Even if you’re wearing an SPF/UPF 100+ rashie like ours, it is advisable to apply sunscreen as no rashie can block out 100% of UVA and UVB rays
Radicool Australia is passionate about ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about an item purchased on Radicoolaustralia.com, you are entitled to a refund/ exchange within 30 days of receipt should it meet the below requirements:
- Your order confirmation number is provided as proof of purchase
- Tags attached are attached to all items
- Garment in original condition, including unworn and unwashed (Please make sure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns of items where it’s obvious that this hasn’t been done.)
- Products returned are sent via your own cost and risk.
We cannot take responsibility for packages that we do not ship ourselves. The products will be your responsibility until they reach Radicool Australia.
Unfortunately, your postage on returns is not refundable. However, if you are returning an item for exchange (ie. The same style is being changed for a different size or colour), you will not be charge by Radicool Australia for delivery of your replacement article.
These are the possible scenarios that may require your attention:
1. You've an existing account with us.
Unfortunately the sign up promocode is only available for new customers.
2. You've entered a wrong email address.
Kindly re-submit the correct email address.
3. You're a new customer and you did not receive the email in your inbox after waiting for at least 5 minutes.
Do check your junk or spam folder and for gmail subscribers, check the promotion tab.
We are always here to help you. If the above scenarios do not apply to you, kindly contact us via the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.